Thursday, August 27, 2009

3's about me

Three Names I have been called: Cierra, Cece, C

Three Jobs I have had in my life (include unpaid if you have to): Babysitting, cleaning, and Burlington coat factory.

Three Places I Have Lived: Glendale, Arizona. Las Vegas, Nevada. And my house.

Three TV Shows that I watch: Young and the restless. The secret life of the American teenager. Intervention.

Three places I have been: I have been to Prescott, Arizona. Phoenix, Arizona. Snowflake, Arizona.

People that e-mail me regularly. My cousin Kiara. My friend Alainna and my friend Mercedes.

Three of my favorite foods: Enchiladas, ice cream, and pizza.

Three cars I have driven: My first car 98 Grand prix, My grandpa’s Explorer. And my Explorer now.

Three things I am looking forward to: To graduate. Continue living a good life. Having a family someday of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment