Thursday, September 17, 2009

EOC 10

Loyal Customer
There are certain stores I am a loyal customer to. Each store does something to make you keep coming back to their store.
I love to go to ULTA. I go there all the time. I buy most of my make-up and hair products there. I have to go there because they have certain products there that they don’t sell at other stores.
At ULTA they have people that can help you there. If you are unsure of a product or need a suggestion they have professional people that can help you there. They will help find the right product you want and need.
Also if you submit your email address to ULTA they send you discounts and coupons. They let you know when they get a new products in their store too.
All the features they have is the reason I shop at ULTA. They made me a loyal customer because of what they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment